Monday, 31 December 2007

Finished in 2007

So, here's what I actually managed to finish this year. If I do manage to get Benedikta finished this evening, I will edit this - otherwise she will go into the list for 2008.

3 pullover tops -
1 cardigan jacket -
5 scarves -
7 hats -
1 pair of slippers -
  • Felted Ballerina Slippers, Cascade 220
1 pair of mitts -
and 20 pairs of socks. Hmmmm that is plenty of socks....
38 projects in all. Not too bad, considering there was a very time consuming house move in the middle of all that. But next year, I intend to make more sweaters. And lace...... whatever happened to lace?

More large projects, less of the small stuff. Definitely.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Nice list! Wow, that's a lot of socks. :-)

I like your resolution to knit more big things....I would say the same thing, except there's a LOT of sock yarn in my stash now. Although maybe I can use some of it to do some lace instead of socks! :-)

LittleBerry said...

that's an impressive list...